Server is not running tests

Hey,

my first push was yesterday at about 17:00, I included all the functions declared in the header files with UNUSED(x) and NOT_IMPLEMENTED, so make check runs smoothly. Also, Im able to push and pull on different devices and its synced, so git seems to work. However, I havent received one single test result by buildbot and on the CMS, theres also no commits logged for this project. Is there something I’m doing wrong here?

Cheers

I dont know if thats somehow related to the problem, but after executing git push, i receive the following error message with the commits still being pushed though:

error: update_ref failed for ref ‘refs/remotes/origin/master’: cannot lock ref ‘refs/remotes/origin/master’: unable to resolve reference ‘refs/remotes/origin/master’: reference broken

Your last commit on the server is

commit 63f8d9872c5f4ca6c7b0d4ff9109891a8822b82e (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)
Author: Jannis Hess <censored@stud.uni-saarland.de>
Date:   Fri May 27 09:52:59 2022 +0200

so from ~3 hours ago. Therefore, you should receive test results soon :tm:

You should fix this anyway. How do you turn off the VM?

Usually by closing the VMs window and choosing “die virtuelle Maschine ausschalten” if thats what you mean

That is a dangerous method as it equals you pulling the power cord to your computer.
Therefore, it might damage important files in the VM.
You should use the shutdown function in the menu (lower left) of the guest system like you would shutdown your personal machine (assuming you do not actually pull power cords :slight_smile: ).

Jokes on you, I always turn off my main fuse so that those pesky hackers can’t see me through my keyboard.

Will do :slight_smile: