Results of the project

Hello there! Are the final grades declared? I can see my grade but my compiler project does not seem to be evaluated properly.

Thanks in advance.
Bahadir

4 Likes

It seems that there was an evaluation problem with your project.
We will make sure that it gets fixed.
The final points for the project will be delivered in the result mail.

The points for the project have been displayed since friday morning (i.e. including the break/continue part) but now they are gone from the top layer of the personal status page, including the final grade. I can however still see them when I click on the compiler tab of the projects section.

Are these results wrong? Why would they displayed in the first place if evaluation wasn’t finished yet.

2 Likes

They are for most students correct.
We encountered one student with an issue.
Therefore, we rerun the evaluation and double-check the results to make sure that all results are indeed correct.

1 Like

I also don’t have any points on the Compiler Project, where as I had at least some from the AST before.

He hid the compiler points until we confirm the results.

Just to be sure we’re not misunderstood: It was not only @mbahadirerkan project where the points where missing - previously, my and some other peoples points were missing too. (Even before they were hid). Only the eval points for the AST are shown.

1 Like

It’s the same for me, I can only see the Points for the AST and since at least all daily tests for the Semantic Analysis were positive I think there should be some points.

Yes, we’re (to be specific: Marcel is) currently re-running the evaluation and checking the results for consistency. You will get a E-mail when this is done and the (hopefully) correct points are determined.

If you then still feel like your points are unfairly low, you can still voice your complaints once this has happened. But please refrain for now, since the points are not yet final and issues might still fix “themselves”.

4 Likes

The correct points are entered and you should shortly receive the result mail.

2 Likes

“How do you do, fellow kids?”
top3

2 Likes